- Gwen Renee Stefani was
born to Catholic parents Dennis and Patti on October 3,
1969 in Orange County, California.
- Her main musical influence
- Gwen's favorite bands are Radio
Head, Blur, Everclear, 311, and Jamiroquai.
- Favorite phrase: "High
- Gwen loves the '40s. A lot
of her dresses (including the one she wears in the Don't
Speak video and the one she wears in the Sunday Morning
video) have '40s influences.
- First records ever
purchased: Shawn Cassidy, Men at Work, Supertramp, and
- Gwen's parent's favorite
bands are Bob Dylan, Ravi Shankar, Jimi Hendrix, and the
- Favorite Pizza: everything
except sausage, pepperoni, and anchovies.
- Gwen's favorite food is
- Her favorite songs to perform
live are "End It On This", "Don't
Speak", and "The Climb." She dislikes performing "World Go 'Round", as does the rest of No Doubt.
- She attended college at
Cal State Fullerton.
- Her favorite movie is "The Sound of Music."
- Workout frequency:
- When she was 5 years old,
Gwen dressed up as Princess Leia for Halloween.
- Gwen played the flute in high school and attended ballet classes when she was little.
- Gwen has 2 brothers, Eric and Todd, and a sister Jill, who appears in the "Just a Girl" video while pregnant. The baby's name is Madeleine.
- Gwen's favorite colour is mustard (dark yellow); but I have also heard that it is red.
- She's been dating Gavin Rossdale (of Bush) since December 1996.
- Gwen is a huge Star Wars fan.
'Cause I'm just a girl, little ol' me Don't let me out of your sight I'm just a girl, all pretty and petite So don't let me have any rights Oh...I've had it up to here! --"Just A Girl"