- Music creates order out of chaos; for rhythm imposes unanimity upon the divergent, melody imposes continuity upon the disjointed, and harmony imposes compatibility upon the incongruous.---Sir Yehudi Menuhin
- Lovin's what I got, it's within my reach.---the totally awesome Bradley James Nowell of Sublime, 1968-1996.
- World peace is merely the product of social evolution.---Nick Hexum of 311.
- The radio plays what they want you to hear... ---Reel Big Fish.
- Stay in school, lie to your teachers, but stay in school. ---Billy Corgan of the Smashing Pumpkins.
- It has become appallingly clear that our technology has surpassed our humanity. ---Albert Einstein.
- If you let people bring you down and bring your confidence level down, you're just gonna disappoint people that are into you. ---Gwen. (thanks Audrey)
- I love being a girl. I love everything about it. I would never trade it. ---Gwen. (thanks ND4LIFE7)
- Talking and eloquence are not the same: to speak, and to speak well are two things. ---Ben Jonson.
- I do whatever the voices in my head tell me to do... ---Some freak. (thanks Kitana123)
- Never make a chemist angry at you. ---James Dalton Bell, would-be terrorist.
- Making plans to rule the world, spread yourself way to thin, wishing that you were king is killing you... ---Goldfinger.
*To add your quote, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.